Meadowbrook Farm / Clarkson Estates
October 24, 2019 – Chesterfield City Hall
Call to Order
- Board President; Scott Eiler called the meeting to order at 7:30pm. Trustees Scott Carter, Kevin Pfarr, and Bill Thanner were in attendance along with 11 homeowners and 2 City of Chesterfield Council members.
- 2019 Projects:
- The trustees are trying to get the City of Chesterfield to address various issues throughout the neighborhood.
- Otherwise, use the neighborhood indentures to address the issues.
- There was a higher number of issues reported this year.
- Second year for the neighborhood garage sale. The date was picked later than it should have. Looking for this years garage sale to be the weekend after Memorial Day weekend.
- There are a fair number of outstanding assessments not payed. The trustees will be looking in options to collect the outstanding assessments.